Tuesday 7 May 2013

A day travelling...

We have had a very late spring/summer in the UK that I have often doubted whether i would be able to go out without a jacket this year. 

Luckily, as the summer holidays approach in the UK, the sun has been shining more often which is surprisingly rare, and is making us all happy! 

However, it is clear to see that many people are not going full out with the summer clothes. Maybe because, as everyone who lives in the UK knows and has experienced,


 Not to keep your hopes up with our weather!

I have noticed a lot of colour in what people are wearing, few midriffs on show although leggings continue to be a must-have in our wardrobes this year. 
Monochrome is in this spring/summer but I have not seen many people following this trend. The people that do follow this trend are subtly wearing this but as it is only May, I have yet to see this trend in the UK. 
What are people wearing where you are? Let us know...we'd love to find out!

With summer continuing on like this, our best bet is to get the remaining trend of maxi skirts and dresses out, a pair of sunglasses and you're good to go! 

Today, it was time for me to go back to university after a long holiday at home.



I wore a pair of leggings (Zara), leather jacket (Primark), Office City Bag (Zara), top and sunglasses (Forever 21) and a pair of black flats (Primark).

What do you think of my subtle take on monochrome? bearing in mind my top has blue lines on it....

- Monique
  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment