Wednesday 8 May 2013

Storage ideas....

Storage ideas for makeup!!

Makeup is so annoying sometimes, at some points I have it all scattered everywhere and others I have it so organised that I can't even access all my makeup. 

It is difficult when you are living on campus in University especially when you first move in as you don't really know what your new home for the next year will look like and you don't really know what to prepare for.

I recommend buying things as you go along, in order to get the best out of your place. 

So, I came across Ikea when I was home for christmas and may I just say, Ikea is great for students, they have so many different, inexpensive things especially for us. 

You must realise that half your makeup, you are not going to be able to take, because it just will not fit. This divider is the key to my organisation and trust me it was hard work to find something like this...


So what do you think? I managed to fit in jewellery, nail varnishes and beauty tools. Trust me, it was hard to part with the rest of my makeup but you have to.
In case you are wondering why i have thread, this is used for threading which i highly recommend.
 It does not do to have messy eyebrows lool

- Monique
  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment